Samstag, 2. Juli 2011

MCR Concert Today


(MCR - na na na)

Soon I'm off, today's the MCR and ONO concert in Stuttgart. I'm already sooooo excited that I can't write much. Of course I'll take photos. We've got Special Tickets again, so we're the front row girls :D
Call me front row girl from now on, muhahaha....
(excuse my weirdness today).
By the way, I now have nothing else to do than standing in front of my closet and thinking of a nice outfit for the concert - something more interesting than jeans and band-shirt. So it's lolita skirt and band shirt. Guess I'm really wearing something like that. But for sure I'll wear my beloved three cheers-shirt :D


MCR concert outfit

3 Kommentare:

  1. Love this combination!!!Rock and lolita, perfect match!
    Enjoy your concert!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. How exciting! <3 I was so obsessed with them when I was 18 (and still sort of am!)

    x
    Lost in the Haze

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I think you have a great concert-wear instinct. Go for it! have fun!

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, you're lovely!