Donnerstag, 21. April 2011

See ya soon ;)

Hey there guys,
this may be my last post until the first days of May because I'm spending my Easter holidays in Timişoara with my grandparents. Today I'm packing, tonight we're driving.
I just wanted to show you what I've shopped last Friday in Karlsruhe:
from Zara

from Cowboysbag via peoplesplace
And I already got my gift for Easter ;)
light pink pearls, they're so beautiful!
Oh and I've got featured in a Chictopia post: here
Well, I wish you all Happy Easter and great free days if you have a kind of holidays too.
Wish me luck on the highway, don't wanna waste time with the traffic because I want to stop at Passau when I'm driving home ;)

xoxo,
Senta

2 Kommentare:

  1. Happy Easter to you! I love the pink skirt...I need more skirts...sigh. Can't wait to see the outfits when you return!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Awww. The skirt is wonderful! Have a nice time with your grannies!

    Vicky

    new post: click here:&
    follow me

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, you're lovely!